PRI is hiring an Industrial Maintenance Technician
• Interpret drawings of vibrating sieves components, pumps and crushers;
• Develop an operation plan, preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment, machinery and industrial tools;
• Supervise activities, industrial processes and maintain machine service records;
• Analyze the results of the machine tests and adjust.
• Higher level school in Mechanical Engineering or similar areas;
• Five (5) years’ experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician;
• Good skills in maintaining equipment, machines and tools (SANDVIK, MITSUBISHI, FLSmidth and / or Schenck’s) is an advantage;
• Critical thinking and good interpretation and problem-solving skills.