PRI is Hiring an Strategy Manager
• Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with Stakeholders, Clients, Partners and Government;
• Work with relevant M&E staff and consultants to develop clear monitoring and evaluation plan;
• Evaluating the customer life cycle, assessing market trends, competitors and Identifying threats and opportunities.
• Degree in Business Management, Agronomy or in a relevant area (master degree is an advantage);
• Minimum of seven (7) years in agricultural projects (preferably NGO);
• Strong skills in Business and Leadership;
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English.