Region: 2 x Lusaka, 2 x Copperbelt
The individual will be working as a strong team player, promoting the full range of solutions available to our client. This fast-paced industry will suit a young and dynamic individual with the power to succeed. The individual will need to liaise at all levels both within and outside the company, be well presentable and professional at all times.
To meet monthly individual Company targets for new business and manage and maintain Hold and Defend base.
- Establish viable business opportunities and links with corporate customers in order to build and maintain new business to reach the monthly targets. Manage solutions/service offering, pricing, and margins according to agreed targets.
- Ensuring product knowledge is in line with the products of the Company in order to market, promote and sell the various solutions available in the company in order to meet sales targets.
- Increase sales performance working towards the team objectives.
- Function as a pivotal team player.
- Liaise with clients at all levels and dealing with client requests in a timely manner. Maintain and develop existing and new customer through appropriate proposals and sales methods.
- Maintain a well presentable and professional image.
- Develop, communicate, and increase sales performance with new incentives and to plan and carry out local marketing activities when needed.
- Manage existing Key Customer Accounts and maintain relationships with new Accounts.
- Ensure that all administration and paperwork of contracts is up to date and complete. Complete sales reports as required.
- Updating the customer master list (CML) monthly with new invoices. Keeping record of prospective, secured, and lost business for follow up and feedback/communication purposes.
- Update new customers’ information on company’s master file system on an on-gong basis.
- Ensuring clients pay on time.
- Keep sales Funnel up to date daily.
- Focus on selling recurring business
Skills, Competencies & Attributes
- The ability to work on your own initiative but also as a strong team player.
- Sound judgment in understanding and managing escalated issues and in addition recognizing when further escalation is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional and analytical problem-solving mind-set.
- Customer and building relationship.
- Product knowledge: “Thinking outside the box” – position your product / service in front of your competitors.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Best practice in professional ethics.
- Handling pressure.
- Listening skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Response time.
- Interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant qualification
- 5 – 7 years in related field or industry with selling and marketing background